Show your stripes and support research for rare diseases at the same time with this adorable, zebra-themed vinyl sticker! The perfect gift for any zebra lover or rare disease warrior, this durable and fun sticker looks great on laptops, water bottle, and more! This colorful, zebra sticker was created from an original illustration by Shelley Schmidt. 10% of the profits from each "Zippy Zebra" sticker sold will be donated to charity.
* * * I will be donating 10% from the sales from each of these zebra stickers to the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD®) each quarter of 2021! (NORD®) is a 501(c)(3) organization that funds research and provides support to people living with rare diseases. * * *
The zebra is the official symbol of rare diseases in the United States. There are currently more than 7,000 rare diseases - many of which are under-researched, resulting in limited treatment options for patients. Your support helps fund valuable research and treatment for patients.
Learn more about NORD® and Rare Disease Day (February 28th) here!
- Size: Approximately 2.38" high x 3" wide
- Material: Each of our vinyl stickers are durable, scratch-resistant, waterproof, and proudly made in the USA! They are even dishwasher safe!
- Colors: Rainbow, black, and white.
- Artwork Design: "Zippy Zebra" - a playful animal-themed illustration designed by Shelley Schmidt.
- Professionally printed in the USA - Joyfully designed in Madison, WI.
I LOVE this adorable zebra sticker. I’m grateful for the seller creating them and donating a portion to bring awareness to rare diseases/syndromes. With a grandchild in that category, the zebra has become a special symbol to me. I’ll be using the stickers on my laptop, water bottle, car, and more...including using them as little gifts to give to others or tuck in cards. That means I’ll be back for more!!!!
Very happy with my sticker, the quality is wonderful, even the packaging was adorable!