We Care About Rare: Supporting The Rare Disease Community With Zebra Stickers That Give Back To Charity NORD - Sunny Day Designs
In 2016, when I started creating and designing the initial product line for my business (now called Sunny Day Designs) I knew that, eventually, I wanted to find a way to support at least 1 charity through the sale of my playfully patterned products.
Soon after, I found a fun way to make that dream a reality when I designed and introduced my first product in our line that gives back to charity: our Zippy Zebra vinyl sticker.
This colorful zebra vinyl sticker helps us give back as a business by supporting one of our favorite charities: the National Organization for Rare Disorders (more commonly known as NORD).
Read on for more about:
- How this sticker helps Sunny Day Designs give back a percentage of our sales to a wonderful charity
- Who this cute zebra sticker helps supports
- What zebras symbolize
- The amount of money that we donate per sticker
- Some surprising facts about rare diseases (including how common they are)
- The impact our sticker's design has had on the lives of several of our customers
- How you can participate in Rare Disease Day (the last day in February!)
- ...and more!