This modern, brushstroke-printed tea towel is proudly handmade in the USA from a durable and soft linen/cotton fabric.
You'll love the cheerful and contemporary "Lovely Llamas" print on this playful dish towel! Our printed kitchen tea towels are playful, practical, and eco-friendly - making them great gifts for just about anyone.
Each tea towel features an eco-friendly hanging loop in 1 corner, which is made out of excess linen/cotton fabric scraps in order to reduce textile waste during production.
We design all of our own artwork/prints and each of our exclusive fabrics is digitally printed exclusively for Sunny Day Designs, right here in the USA. Each kitchen tea towel is joyfully cut and sewn in small batches in our Madison, WI, studio!
Our handmade towels can be used for so much more than drying dishes! Use them as fun and festive cloth napkins, placemats, bathroom hand towels...even for wrapping small presents using the Japanese Furoshiki method!
- Print: "Lovely Llamas" print design by Shelley Schmidt
- Colors: Orange, Yellow, Purple, Turquoise, Tan, Black, and White
- Fabric: 55% linen/45% cotton
- Size: Approximately 17" x 26"
- Features 1 corner hanging loop
- Digitally printed in the USA using eco-friendly inks