90s music fans will love this cute "Pretty Fly For A Fungi" mushroom-themed wall art! This cute 8x10 art print makes a fun & punny gift for any guy, boyfriend, or dad in your life! Featuring a cool red and white fly agaric toadstool wearing black sunglasses, this cute print will make you smile whenever you see it!
This print's "Pretty Fly For A Fungi" text is a pun referencing the 90s song "Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)" by band The Offspring.
- This design was created from original sketches by Shelley Schmidt.
- 8" x 10" (portrait)
- 300g bright white textured watercolor paper
- "Pretty Fly For A Fungi" - a mushroom-themed print design created by Shelley Schmidt exclusively for Sunny Day Designs.
- This print is sold unframed.
- Packaged in a protective, recycled poly sleeve. Includes high-quality backer board and an informational insert about the artist.
- Professionally printed in the USA. Joyfully designed in Madison, Wisconsin!
made in the USA
non toxic inks
Very cute for my niece we nicknamed peach.
Door County Cherries Souvenir Vinyl Sticker - Waterproof & Scratch Resistant
Beautiful sticker! Great quality! Will definitely purchase from this seller again!
Love it, so cute and well made. Perfect gift
Super cute and arrived quickly. Thank you!
These tea towels are truly unique, well-made, and high quality. They make great gifts!
I contacted the shop because I was in search of a magnet that had my city on it - I saw other cities in Georgia but I didn’t see mine. She responded with a picture of a magnet special to my city and helped me with ordering that magnet and an different one. She was extremely helpful. I was very happy with both my magnets and would definitely order from this shop again.