Our "Skin Equality" printed tea towel celebrates the beauty of all skin tones while promoting racial equality. Plus, each purchase helps us raise money for a wonderful, non-profit: The National Coalition of 100 Black Women (Metro Atlanta Chapter).
* 100% of my own profits from the sale of my "Skin Collection" items will be donated to the NCBW's "Teens On The Move" scholarship, which provides financial resources, skills training, and community support to at-risk, high school-aged Black women in Atlanta. *
This philanthropic, geometric-printed tea towel is proudly handmade in the USA from a durable and soft linen/cotton fabric.
You'll love the contemporary and meaningful "Skin Equality" print on this inclusive dish towel! Our printed kitchen tea towels are playful, practical, and eco-friendly - making them great gifts for just about anyone.
Each tea towel features an eco-friendly hanging loop in 1 corner, which is made out of excess linen/cotton fabric scraps in order to reduce textile waste during production.
We design all of our own artwork/prints and each of our exclusive fabrics is digitally printed exclusively for Sunny Day Designs, right here in the USA. Each kitchen tea towel is joyfully cut and sewn in small batches in our Madison, WI, studio!
Our handmade towels can be used for so much more than drying dishes! Use them as fun and festive cloth napkins, placemats, bathroom hand towels...even for wrapping small presents using the Japanese Furoshiki method!
- Print: "Skin Equality" print design by Shelley Schmidt
- Colors: Skin tone shades of brown, tan, peach, and white
- Fabric: 55% linen/45% cotton
- Size: Approximately 17" x 26"
- Features 1 corner hanging loop
- Digitally printed in the USA using eco-friendly inks