Help show your support and commitment to ending systemic racism by purchasing one of these durable vinyl stickers - and help us donate to a great cause that supports teen Women Of Color at the same time!
Each fun sticker features our "Skin Equality" pattern design (made using equal symbols in various skin tone shades), which was designed to celebrate the beauty of all skin tones and reinforce the truth that all people deserve equality - especially those who have been unjustly marginalized due to their skin color. The stickers feature the phrase "All Skin Is Good Skin".
This special "Skin Equality" sticker design is made up of "equal" symbols of various skin tone shades, which overlap to form lines of strength and solidarity.
Each "Skin Equality" product that is purchased helps raise money for the "Teens On The Move" Mentoring Program Scholarship Fund by the Metro Atlanta Chapter of The National Coalition of 100 Black Women. ALL profits from the sale of my "Skin Equality" printed products will be donated to this wonderful organization!
Learn more about this organization here: https://ncbw-metroatlchapter.org/what-we-do/
Our vinyl stickers are waterproof, scratch resistant, designed, and printed in the USA. These durable stickers are perfect for use on water bottles, cars, laptops, smart phone cases, and more!
- Size: Approximately 3" square
- Material: Each of our vinyl stickers is durable, scratch-resistant, waterproof, and proudly made in the USA! These stickers are even dishwasher safe!
- Colors: Shades of brown, tan, and white.
- Artwork Design: "Skin Equality" - an original artwork design by Shelley Schmidt.
- Professionally printed in the USA - Joyfully designed in Madison, WI.