Fun Fall Freebie: Autumn Leaves Gift Tag Printable! - Sunny Day Designs
Wow! Can you believe it's almost Thanksgiving? 2021 has definitely been flying by!
This year has been really difficult for everyone in so many ways, so I wanted to find a simple way to spread a little more cheer.
To express my gratitude for all of my loyal customers, readers, friends & followers, I've decided to share a fun (& easy) DIY project that's perfect for sprucing up your home, jazzing up your Thanksgiving table, keeping kids entertained & decorating Thanksgiving hostess gifts.
I've created this FREE Autumn Leaves Gift Tag printable to spread a little more sunshine & brighten up your week!
Download the FREE printable file here!
After you download the file, simply print onto card stock paper & carefully cut out each leaf shape. Then let your imagination flow!
These colorful watercolor leaves can, of course, be used as gift tags...but they can also be used for so many more projects.
A few fun ways you can use this FREE printable:
- Print onto white shimmer card stock paper for a fancier gift tag effect - Ooh la la! Or simply print them onto regular card stock paper. Add an instant touch of Autumn to any gift basket, package, or Thanksgiving hostess gift!
- Create a cute wine bottle tag - just punch a hole in the leaf above the stem and tie onto the neck of any wine bottle with string! It's a simple way to elevate any wine bottle gift & you can write a message on the back of the leaf to the recipient.
- To make a festive leaf garland, print several pages of leaves onto card stock paper, tie each stem onto decorative string & hang! Easy peezy Fall decor.
- Use these leaves as place cards for your Thanksgiving table - simply write a name on each leaf using decorative markers or paint pens!
- Create a whimsical woodland wall hanging by tying an odd number of leaf shape stems onto string & hanging them from a branch. Vary the length of the stings to make your wall hanging more visually interesting. After that, all that's left to do is to hang up your masterpiece using string!
- Share Thanksgiving blessings with a bowl of leaves! Cut out several pages of leaves & ask your guests to write down what they're thankful for this year on a leaf. Place the leaves in a bowl & have the host read them aloud during Thanksgiving dinner. This activity is guaranteed to give you the warm fuzzies!
- Plus...young kids will love playing with these little leaf shapes. Give them a few leaves to color, draw on, or make a collage. The possibilities are as endless as their imagination!
We hope you enjoy using this Fall freebie!
We'd love to see how you use the leaves to create your own project - if you post on social media, please tag #spreadsunshineandsmiles & #sunnydaydesignco so that we can see and share your creations!
While you're posting, check out our new Instagram account @sunnydaydesignco for more fun designs, made in the USA products, and joyful inspiration!
Wishing you all a very safe, happy & healthy start of the holiday season!